Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, and a recognized leader in cable packaging design, now offers fiber optic cabling in Reel-In-A-Box packaging.
“Belden’s Reel-In-A-Box packaging makes cable installation quick and easy”
“Belden’s Reel-In-A-Box packaging makes cable installation quick and easy,” said Greg Deitz, product line manager. “Based on feedback from our installation customers, we have built in all the key features that facilitate cable installation; the Reel-In-A-Box packaging is light, strong and has lots of handling and cable payout options.”
A summary of the key features include:
- Available for various fiber constructions for short runs up to 1000 feet
- Dual cut outs on the top and side to enable clean cable payout
- Handle holes on all four sides for easy carrying and positioning
- Corrugated fiberboard with plastic inserts for a lightweight design
- Extremely durable, providing maximum protection on the job site as well as during shipping
An added benefit is the tension control feature that can be adjusted manually for optimum payout during installation. The twist-and-tighten mechanism on the accessible reel hub is convenient for either locking in place during transit or adjusting the tension for the best pulling tension.
For more information, contact a representative from our experienced and dedicated staff by calling (919)249-4109.